ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Final discounts: Mac Mini (i7, 64GB, 1TB); DPA capsule; Elite Core 6A; more!!  (Read 248 times)

Steve Litcher

• MixMasters Podcast

Several items for sale; been busy cleaning out and organizing the storage unit...

IMPORTANT NOTES -- READ CAREFULLY
- All items located in Madison, WI - will drive up to 2 hours to deliver/meet
- All items are FIRMLY PRICED - NO OFFERS, NO DEALS, NO TRADES, NO FINANCING, NO PAYMENT PLANS
- All items include PayPal fees (I don't charge extra)
- I will ship within 1 business day of receiving verified payment
- When items sell, I will update the listing; if you see them available, they're available
- All items are either brand new in the box or very well taken care of
- PRICES ARE FIRM
- Buyer pays actual shipping costs from Madison, WI
- Will not sell outside of the lower 48 states
- PRICES ARE FIRM

2020 Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz 6-core CPU, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 1gig Ethernet - $1500 shipped

I purchased a Mac Mini from OWC/MacSales.com in October of 2020 to use as a streaming audio recording device. We recorded two live stream performances with it, and it's been sitting in my office ever since.

It is an absolute beast of a machine and is spec'd with:

3.2GHz i7 6-core Intel CPU
64GB RAM
1TB SSD
Gigabit ethernet port
4x USB C/Thunderbolt ports
2x USB C/A ports
1x HDMI port
Wifi (802.11 a/g/b/n/ac)

It includes OWC's 1-year extended "Eclipse" warranty as well. It is in fantastic condition - will be fully factory reset/blanked when it ships to you. I paid around $1800 for it in October of 2020, and have literally used it twice. It does have an asset tag on it, but aside from that it's like new and exactly as I received it from OWC. OWC sold it to me as "open box" - they opened it to upgrade the RAM and storage, then sold it at a discount. When I spec'd this new from Apple, it was over $2400.

It *easily* handled 72 concurrent 96kHz channels of recording; the CPU meter barely moved, and the dedicated Ethernet port is so much nicer than dealing with dongles.

I also have a LePow 1920x1080 USB-C/HDMI powered LCD screen to go along with it. It gets power and signal through the USB-C port (or you can use HDMI + USB-C for power), so there isn't any type of power brick/adapter that's needed for it. It has a cover/stand (sort of like a tablet cover/stand) that works great at holding it "upright" for viewing/use. It's thin and lightweight, and the picture is fantastic.

Also included is a SKB iSeries 3i-1813-SNT case with the divider/storage system. The Mac Mini nestles in nice and snug, the monitor slides into a pocket in the lid, and there's plenty of room for things like an Apple Magic Keyboard and mouse, cables, etc..

Photos:
Mini, LCD, and Case
Mini, LCD, powered on
Mini in the case
LCD and Case
Mini CPU/RAM Specs (screenshot)
Mini Storage Specs

All-in, I have around $2100 into this rig.

Asking $1500 FIRM for it, shipped to you in the lower 48 continental states. PayPal is fine (I'll eat the fees). Not interested in any trades, deals, lower priced offers, payment/financing plans, etc.. If this post is online, the Mini is available.

OWC currently lists the same Mac Mini configuration for $1590 + tax + shipping. Factor in the case and monitor, and you're still getting a heckuva deal for an absolute beast of a machine.

Mac Mini w/LCD screen and SKB case = $1500 shipped to lower 48 states

EliteCore Audio SuperCat6 Tactical Shielded Cat6A cable on reel - $320 + shipping
- Purchased new in October of 2019
- Used 10-15 times at the most
- 250-foot length, CS45 converta-shell on the cable end (RJ45/Ethercon)
- Has Ethercon jack in center hub
- Very heavy duty; reel is amazing
- I paid $489 for this new

Photos:
Cable on Reel
Cable Box

QTY = 1 : DPA 2028-B-SL1 capsule for Shure wireless mic sticks, NEW - $500, shipped

I bought this new in November of 2020 with the hope that the artist I work with would like it. They didn't. Tried it for one song and wanted to stick with their SM58 capsule. It's been fully sanitized (UV-C light, several cycles, confirmed to kill all bacteria/viruses via dosimeter card tests) and includes all of the original factory packaging, exactly as new. It was literally used for 1 - 1.5 songs (maybe 4-5 minutes) and then returned to its factory packaging.

Exact model: https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/574197-dpa-2028-b-sl1-2028-supercardioid-capsule-sl1-adapter

QTY 1 = Airport Express 2nd Generation A1392 (MC414LL/A) - $SOLD
- Has some artistic cosmetic "enhancements" (looks like a child may have scribbled on it at some point?)
- Works flawlessly
- Current on firmware and is factory reset
- Includes new 10-foot power cable

AirPort Express 1
AirPort Express 2
AirPort Express 3

Sommer Cable SC Mistral MCF-100-0101 (4pr/24AWG) - 55+ feet of bulk - $50+ shipping

- I purchased too much of this cable a while back, and it's been sitting in the shop unused for quite some time.
- Link to product with details: https://shop.sommercable.com/en/Cable/Bulk-Cable-Audio/Multipair-SC-Mistral-MCF-100-0101.html
- This is the 4-pair, 24AWG, Mistral MCF series with S-PVC jacket; 100% new/unused/uncut. At least 55-feet (it may be closer to 65, but I'm underestimating for safety/value)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:21:21 PM by Steve Litcher »

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 23 queries.