ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RCF TT 052a  (Read 638 times)

Luis_Marquez

RCF TT 052a
« on: July 29, 2021, 03:32:38 AM »

What’s your experience? What should be expected? I picked up a pair with pole adapters. I have been looking into some type of column speaker for very light weight multipurpose,out of sight small gigs for some type of celebration, backyard gigs or playback small. They are to be used with a pair of C212pro’s.

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
Re: RCF TT 052a
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:29:05 PM »

What’s your experience? What should be expected? I picked up a pair with pole adapters.

So you spent money on equipment and are just now asking what to expect with it?

Caleb Dueck

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »

What’s your experience? What should be expected? I picked up a pair with pole adapters. I have been looking into some type of column speaker for very light weight multipurpose,out of sight small gigs for some type of celebration, backyard gigs or playback small. They are to be used with a pair of C212pro’s.

They are good little speakers as long as you don't expect them to get loud or have strong low-mids.  Vertical use on a pole is better than on their sides, as you aren't fighting the pattern collapse.

They've been around a while, I haven't heard them alongside any modern tiny options.  I've never considered them as main speakers, just tiny fills if the main system was already RCF TT. 
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 05:52:45 PM »

I use a pair for outfill behind TTL11A columns. They do a good job providing HF to the seats in a ballroom that are to the side of the columns.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, VTC, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, OnPoint Audio, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Road Ready, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, Whirlwind, On-Stage, more...

Tim Hite

• Bad Quail
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 12:49:44 AM »

TT 52 is my go to for talking heads and presentations. Great clarity and unobtrusive package. I used to use them for wedding ceremonies, as well. I have the flat base K&M speaker stands with low poles and mount them around knee level so they are out of sight. They can carry 40-50 ft and still be heard clearly in that setting.

They are just OK for announcers in noisy conditions.

Really handy to have around, though.
Bad Quail
Sound + Light
Joshua Tree, California
Authorized Dealers for all this stuff

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 12:49:44 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.