Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Wireless mic around £200?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Richard Penrose on July 27, 2021, 04:41:54 PM ---Thanks Debbie. This looks very appealing!! I have a bunch of e838ís and e945ís which would work great if this system proves to be reliable without degrading the audio quality a lot?

--- End quote ---
I did a side by side and could not tell the difference. The mics we use all sound just like they would with cables.

I have 2 sets and I charge both and take both with me - one as back up. I wasn't sure I'd get a full show out of a set especially as I can't guarantee the singer will turn off the TX/RX during breaks and although she always forgets, they have lasted a full 4 hour show. With that said, the battery life is the downside to this particular solution.

Richard Penrose:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on July 27, 2021, 08:53:08 PM ---I did a side by side and could not tell the difference. The mics we use all sound just like they would with cables.

I have 2 sets and I charge both and take both with me - one as back up. I wasn't sure I'd get a full show out of a set especially as I can't guarantee the singer will turn off the TX/RX during breaks and although she always forgets, they have lasted a full 4 hour show. With that said, the battery life is the downside to this particular solution.

--- End quote ---

Thanks again Debbie. Iíve been looking up this product online and there are several users saying these add noticeable hiss to the sound!? Also, they say that if direct line of sight gets blocked by someone standing between the tx and rx there sound drops out?

Richard Penrose:
What are peopleís thoughts on the EV RE3 systems? Whilst I know these cost around £500 I am considering investing a little more in getting something that is decent.
The ProSoundWeb review seems very positive and I really like the fact that the mic body is metal and has switchable heads!

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Richard Penrose on July 28, 2021, 03:44:29 AM ---Thanks again Debbie. Iíve been looking up this product online and there are several users saying these add noticeable hiss to the sound!? Also, they say that if direct line of sight gets blocked by someone standing between the tx and rx there sound drops out?

--- End quote ---
Not my experience at all. My exact brand is JOYO  - link

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Richard Penrose on July 28, 2021, 03:55:15 AM ---What are peopleís thoughts on the EV RE3 systems? Whilst I know these cost around £500 I am considering investing a little more in getting something that is decent.
The ProSoundWeb review seems very positive and I really like the fact that the mic body is metal and has switchable heads!

--- End quote ---

I have 4 wired versions of the older N/D 767 which I like a lot so I would guess the same of the wireless version with the updated capsule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version