ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PA stack ID  (Read 2534 times)

Craig Hauber

• Mondak Sound Design - Plentywood MT/Grenora ND
Re: PA stack ID
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2021, 01:31:23 AM »

The rat fur racks look like StageGear.  When we bought our first batch of Vertec from Schubert Systems, Dirk included the Stagegear racks with the iTechs.  I liked them and convinced my boss to pay the $$ to standardize on them for main PA racks.  Good stuff.
Always liked renting Schubert gear, the racks and cases always seemed new -but they actually were used a lot!  Just very built well and easily maintained.  Gave me a new appreciation for rat-fur.  (It's definitely not your 80's "DJ gear")
Craig Hauber
Mondak Sound Design
-Live PA
-Installs
-Theatre

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 02:06:05 AM »

Okay, this is good enough for several Newtons. I think chances of anyone identifying the mains are low mostly because I couldn't post any good pics without giving it away, so I've gone ahead and posted said spoiler pics.

BTW, this is the only visible logo I've seen in the entire stadium, which given the location makes a little bit of sense....

You know I could have really used those Newtons now that I am busier losing money at a faster rate.  I think I just need a bigger truck and all will be better.

Seriously, the l`acoustic was easy but I knew they were Ramsa's not by seeing them however, I had another friend in UK that worked the 2008 Olympics and we lost touch but for years he bitched how awful the Ramsa cabinets were. 

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Thomas Le

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 12:55:56 PM »

My first thought was "wow RAMSA is still alive?" Last time I've seen RAMSA was at a high school auditorium long ago that had a crusty WR(?)-something mixer before they "upgraded" to a LS9 along with the PA system revamp.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 12:55:56 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.