Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

X-USB not being recognized by desktop

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curtis McGill:
PROBLEM SOLVED...

LESSON LEARNED

K.I.S.S.

On the off chance of having 3 USB-A to USB-B cables, 2 of them didn't work with the computer and mixer. They worked with other things though. Confusing to me...

Nathan Riddle:

--- Quote from: Curtis McGill on July 22, 2021, 11:36:06 AM ---PROBLEM SOLVED...

LESSON LEARNED

K.I.S.S.

On the off chance of having 3 USB-A to USB-B cables, 2 of them didn't work with the computer and mixer. They worked with other things though. Confusing to me...

--- End quote ---

Glad you got it fixed!

Im still curious about specs, plz run cpuz and post screen shots.

Might still have issues, id do a burnin test.

Curtis McGill:

--- Quote from: Nathan Riddle on July 22, 2021, 12:51:18 PM ---Glad you got it fixed!

Im still curious about specs, plz run cpuz and post screen shots.

Might still have issues, id do a burnin test.

--- End quote ---

I will download and install when I am next at the computer.

What is a burn in test?

Nathan Riddle:

--- Quote from: Curtis McGill on July 22, 2021, 02:06:25 PM ---I will download and install when I am next at the computer.

What is a burn in test?

--- End quote ---

I guess you're only using it for VSC so I doubt it's a big deal if it fails.

'Burn in test' means just running for long periods of time to ensure there's no issues or clicking in the tracks.

Curtis McGill:

--- Quote from: Nathan Riddle on July 22, 2021, 11:18:16 PM ---I guess you're only using it for VSC so I doubt it's a big deal if it fails.

'Burn in test' means just running for long periods of time to ensure there's no issues or clicking in the tracks.

--- End quote ---

Here's what CPUZ showed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version