Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

X-USB not being recognized by desktop

(1/3) > >>

Curtis McGill:
I am trying to connect our Compact X32 to our desktop so that we can set up virtual soundcheck. I have downloaded and installed the correct driver. When I open up the XUSB control panel it says no audio devices connected.

Suggestions for what to try?

Thank you!

John L Nobile:

--- Quote from: Curtis McGill on July 20, 2021, 11:25:15 AM ---I am trying to connect our Compact X32 to our desktop so that we can set up virtual soundcheck. I have downloaded and installed the correct driver. When I open up the XUSB control panel it says no audio devices connected.

Suggestions for what to try?

Thank you!

--- End quote ---

Obvious question but I always start with this. Have you restarted the computer and what OS are you running? Mac or PC?

Curtis McGill:

--- Quote from: John L Nobile on July 20, 2021, 01:40:22 PM ---Obvious question but I always start with this. Have you restarted the computer and what OS are you running? Mac or PC?

--- End quote ---

The computer has been restarted multiple time and the software has been deleted and reinstalled many times. I have also checked the USB cable and it seems to work correctly.

It is a Windows OS, up-to-date. Ryzen 5 (or 7, not sure off hand) with graphics card. It is our streaming computer. Connected devices are monitor, keyboard, mouse, Elgato HD60S, Focusrite 2i2, and sometimes an external display.

Nathan Riddle:

--- Quote from: Curtis McGill on July 20, 2021, 03:27:11 PM ---The computer has been restarted multiple time and the software has been deleted and reinstalled many times. I have also checked the USB cable and it seems to work correctly.

It is a Windows OS, up-to-date. Ryzen 5 (or 7, not sure off hand) with graphics card. It is our streaming computer. Connected devices are monitor, keyboard, mouse, Elgato HD60S, Focusrite 2i2, and sometimes an external display.

--- End quote ---

Please be more detailed.

Full system component list (models, not names), firmware and software versions. BIOS, WinVer, x32, USB driver, etc.

Does the Focusrite 2i2 work with the X32 USB Cable?

It might be an issue with mobo bios version; AMD (ryzen) had a recent AGESA update for USB devices.

Curtis McGill:

--- Quote from: Nathan Riddle on July 21, 2021, 10:23:24 AM ---Please be more detailed.

Full system component list (models, not names), firmware and software versions. BIOS, WinVer, x32, USB driver, etc.

Does the Focusrite 2i2 work with the X32 USB Cable?

It might be an issue with mobo bios version; AMD (ryzen) had a recent AGESA update for USB devices.

--- End quote ---

Here is the information I have to the best of my understanding. If it is lacking please tell me what more is needed.

The Focusrite 2i2 is 3rd gen with only USBC

Compact X32 version 4.04.1
X-USB A3

The driver version is X-USB 4.59.0

I don't know how to figure out the mobo BIOS version, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version