ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JBL BRX300 - Anyone used one yet? If so, how was your experience?  (Read 3796 times)

Toon Janssen

Since JBL has had it's BRX300 compact line array out for over a year now, and reviews are sparse across the internet, has anyone in here had the chance to see and hear one in person yet? I run a small-ish rental business and have been recommended it by a distributor but haven't been able to find much information from users yet. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Brian Jojade

• HappyMac Digital Electronics
Re: JBL BRX300 - Anyone used one yet? If so, how was your experience?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 03:43:38 PM »

Wow, first I've heard of this system.  From the little posted, it looks almost exactly like what I'd be looking for.

But, for some reason, it looks like it's only available in India, China and Australia.
Brian Jojade

Toon Janssen

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 04:57:14 AM »

Wow, first I've heard of this system.  From the little posted, it looks almost exactly like what I'd be looking for.

But, for some reason, it looks like it's only available in India, China and Australia.

Yeah it's been in Asia for a while and come to Australia in the last few months. Looks great but can't find much info online. Might have to go in with a demo with our supplier. Seems to be a good step beyond their point source products into more intense line array systems.

Brian Jojade

• HappyMac Digital Electronics
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:25:47 PM »

Yeah, for the smaller shows that don't NEED a line array, but customers demand line arrays, they look like a perfect fit. 

I wish they were available in the states. They'd get serious consideration from me if they did!
Brian Jojade

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 03:34:26 AM »

Since JBL has had it's BRX300 compact line array out for over a year now, and reviews are sparse across the internet, has anyone in here had the chance to see and hear one in person yet? I run a small-ish rental business and have been recommended it by a distributor but haven't been able to find much information from users yet. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Have not seen or heard it in person (couldn’t make the demo on the other side of the country) but have been somewhat interested in it (it is also available in New Zealand).
Below is the best review I have found about it.

https://www.cxnetwork.com.au/jbls-brx300-series-self-powered-modular-line-array-system/

Toon Janssen

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 09:05:30 AM »

Have not seen or heard it in person (couldn’t make the demo on the other side of the country) but have been somewhat interested in it (it is also available in New Zealand).
Below is the best review I have found about it.

https://www.cxnetwork.com.au/jbls-brx300-series-self-powered-modular-line-array-system/

Yeah, we are pretty interested for our small rental business, although have just committed to an SRX800 system starting with 2 of the 828sp and 835p to start off with to provide some larger sound. We'll be demo'ing the BRX system once we are out of lockdown in Sydney so I'm keen to hear them in person. From our pricing it looks like 2 of the BRX300 systems (2 subs and 8 line array tops total) is roughly equal to a mid-sized SRX system of 4x 835p an 4x828sp.

The BRX300 definitely looks very professional and the flexibility in arraying and scaling is phenomenal, just not sold on the price just yet although a lot cheaper than comparable systems from competitors. I feel the form-factor will be the main selling point...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 09:05:30 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.