Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews

JBL BRX300 - Anyone used one yet? If so, how was your experience?

(1/2) > >>

Toon Janssen:
Since JBL has had it's BRX300 compact line array out for over a year now, and reviews are sparse across the internet, has anyone in here had the chance to see and hear one in person yet? I run a small-ish rental business and have been recommended it by a distributor but haven't been able to find much information from users yet. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Brian Jojade:
Wow, first I've heard of this system.  From the little posted, it looks almost exactly like what I'd be looking for.

But, for some reason, it looks like it's only available in India, China and Australia.

Toon Janssen:

--- Quote from: Brian Jojade on July 19, 2021, 03:43:38 PM ---Wow, first I've heard of this system.  From the little posted, it looks almost exactly like what I'd be looking for.

But, for some reason, it looks like it's only available in India, China and Australia.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it's been in Asia for a while and come to Australia in the last few months. Looks great but can't find much info online. Might have to go in with a demo with our supplier. Seems to be a good step beyond their point source products into more intense line array systems.

Brian Jojade:
Yeah, for the smaller shows that don't NEED a line array, but customers demand line arrays, they look like a perfect fit. 

I wish they were available in the states. They'd get serious consideration from me if they did!

Jonathan Goodall:

--- Quote from: Toon Janssen on July 19, 2021, 10:05:46 AM ---Since JBL has had it's BRX300 compact line array out for over a year now, and reviews are sparse across the internet, has anyone in here had the chance to see and hear one in person yet? I run a small-ish rental business and have been recommended it by a distributor but haven't been able to find much information from users yet. Any information is greatly appreciated!

--- End quote ---

Have not seen or heard it in person (couldn’t make the demo on the other side of the country) but have been somewhat interested in it (it is also available in New Zealand).
Below is the best review I have found about it.

https://www.cxnetwork.com.au/jbls-brx300-series-self-powered-modular-line-array-system/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version