Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Line array tower dolly

(1/1)

Brian Hancock:
Anyone have some pics of a dolly or transport cart for their line array towers, specifically truss based ones.

Looking to build some carts and just curious if there is are good ways to ride all the various non standard truss parts.

Philip Roberts:

--- Quote from: Brian Hancock on July 13, 2021, 07:26:33 PM ---Anyone have some pics of a dolly or transport cart for their line array towers, specifically truss based ones.

Looking to build some carts and just curious if there is are good ways to ride all the various non standard truss parts.

--- End quote ---
I've used the Applied Electronics LA12-18 towers + cart. There's a picture on their website:

https://www.appliednn.com/products/la12-18/

Philip

Brian Hancock:
yup i should have been more specific ... looking for 16/35 or 12/25 sizes one bigger than those ... i'll give them a ring and see if they have an option for the larger ones as i'm specifically looking at a 16/35 system thinking something that fits in a 45w x 10ft L x TBD T setup want to try and keep the truck pack simple.

i guess this would also apply to goal post self climbers or roof self climber systems.

how do you transport ?? thanks all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version