Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

Behringer X32 Display Flipped

(1/1)

Pedro Mateo:
Brand new, straight out of the packaging. I powered the mixer up and the displayed was flipped. I updated the firmware to the latest version available on the Behringer site and it didn’t fix it.

Help  :'(

Brian Jojade:
Crazy. Wonder how that got passed quality control...

Send it back and get another!

Luke Geis:
I would will a bet that the strip cable that seats into the LCD screen is backwards. Funny but not funny either way.

Daniel Levi:

--- Quote from: Luke Geis on July 04, 2021, 02:25:50 PM ---I would will a bet that the strip cable that seats into the LCD screen is backwards. Funny but not funny either way.

--- End quote ---

Could it being backwards even work, thinking that the strip must have power rails and they don't wok if flipped. Plus would it even get a connection the wrong way round?
It's certinaly a very interesting fault. 

Pedro Mateo:

--- Quote from: Pedro Mateo on July 03, 2021, 09:39:55 PM ---Brand new, straight out of the packaging. I powered the mixer up and the displayed was flipped. I updated the firmware to the latest version available on the Behringer site and it didn’t fix it.

Help  :'(

--- End quote ---

That same picture, flipped horizontally and rotated shows what the proper screen should look like. I saw a YouTube video where this same issue happened but theirs reversed within seconds of being powered up. Mine’s been like this since I first plugged it in. Due to the holiday weekend, and it being observed on 7/5, I don’t think I’ll be able to get in touch with anyone until Tuesday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version