Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Touch screens for ION

(1/1)

Steven Cohen:
I am looking to replace Elo touch screen monitors an our IONs. The monitors are in an install. Our IONs are running V-3 and have been upgraded to Windows 7.

So far I am considering a Viewsonic TD2421 but would like to know if anyone has any other recommendations. Budget is in the $400 per monitor range.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Lelko:
Hi Steve, I use a pair of Dell 23" touchscreens with my ETC Congo Kid and have no problems to report.  You might want to try asking this question over at ControlBooth as I know there are many ION users over there, along with the ETC Community forums themselves.  Sadly us ETC users are a minority here at PSW, much less ION users.  Hope this helps!

Steven Cohen:

--- Quote from: Jeff Lelko on June 22, 2021, 04:16:50 PM ---Hi Steve, I use a pair of Dell 23" touchscreens with my ETC Congo Kid and have no problems to report.  You might want to try asking this question over at ControlBooth as I know there are many ION users over there, along with the ETC Community forums themselves.  Sadly us ETC users are a minority here at PSW, much less ION users.  Hope this helps!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jeff for the response. I will check over at ControlBooth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version