ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Liability Insurance - again.....  (Read 1395 times)

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Liability Insurance - again.....
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2021, 11:06:20 PM »

Hi Mike,
I use these guys for gear coverage and liability, they've been pretty good to deal with.
Snapp & associates
www.snappassociates.com
438 Camino Del Rio S Ste 112
San Diego, CA 92108
Ph#: 619-908-3100

... I had to "move on" from Snapp after the customer service took a dive. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect an answer to an emailed question regarding coverages in under six WEEKS.
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Robert Lunceford

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 10:37:53 PM »

When I shopped around last year, I found Next Insurance to have the best price.  They actually seemed to know what it is we do and classify things correctly.  It is also very easy to get certificates of insurance from them as well.  I used to have to chase my last agent to get one sent.  They are rated pretty well but, everybody's insurance company is the best in the world until you actually have a claim.  I have never had a claim.

For those of you that run a small sound reinforcement company that applied with Next Insurance, what did you choose for " What type of work do you do?
Audio Services, Sound Engineering Technician, DJ, or something else?

Tim Hite

• Bad Quail
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 03:10:03 PM »

... I had to "move on" from Snapp after the customer service took a dive. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect an answer to an emailed question regarding coverages in under six WEEKS.

I moved on from Snapp to Ascend to get a ProSight policy, but now their customer service is lagging, as well.

Since I'm doing construction too, I need to get a risk manager involved, I guess.

Tim
Bad Quail
Sound + Light
Joshua Tree, California
Authorized Dealers for all this stuff

Ken Braziel

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 03:48:34 PM »

Pre pandy I was with Liberty Mutual.  Still have them for gear.  I'll sign up for liability with them again when the gigs start to flow.  A big part of Liberty for me was the local agent has her head screwed on straight.  I found her as she was writing for some contractors and food trucks I know.

I used them pre-Pandemic as well, but when I tried to re-up recently the broker said they're no longer providing liability insurance in CA because of the fires we've had over the last few years.

Broker is supposedly farming my info around but I haven't heard back in a week, if that keeps up I'll be checking with my credit union, they're usually pretty good about this sort of thing.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 03:48:34 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.