Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

X32 Aux Out muting wha??

(1/1)

Jim McKeveny:
Just discovered that an X32 Compact (v 4.04) scene used in 8-0-8 configuration  - which has Busses 5-8 routed out of Aux TRS - does not respond to Bus Master fader or mute.  I'm not finding the cause on any of the routing or setup menus. (And I'm not a FB user).

Any ideas? Thanks...

Alec Spence:

--- Quote from: Jim McKeveny on June 14, 2021, 11:00:04 AM ---Just discovered that an X32 Compact (v 4.04) scene used in 8-0-8 configuration  - which has Busses 5-8 routed out of Aux TRS - does not respond to Bus Master fader or mute.  I'm not finding the cause on any of the routing or setup menus. (And I'm not a FB user).

Any ideas? Thanks...

--- End quote ---
Any number of potential causes - much more helpful if you share your scene file, as someone can then take a look at it - could be instantly obvious.

Jim McKeveny:
Doh!! Found it: Aux Out routing Tap points were PreFader on those 4. Now to find the responsible party...

Alec Spence:

--- Quote from: Jim McKeveny on June 14, 2021, 12:34:24 PM ---Doh!! Found it: Aux Out routing Tap points were PreFader on those 4. Now to find the responsible party...

--- End quote ---
That was one of the prime candidates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version