Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Source for affordable amp racks?

<< < (4/4)

boburtz:

--- Quote from: Brian Adams on June 15, 2021, 09:11:05 AM ---That's a bummer that Indy Case is no more. I have a couple of their racks and workboxes and they're amazing. They were good people too, I hope they're off to bigger and better things.

I'm curious to see how your conversation with Streamline goes. Keep us posted!

--- End quote ---
Paul at Streamline Cases built us a pair of identical cases to what we have according to the photos he sent, as he had the original CAD files. I'm glad to have found him and will be more glad to have matching inventory. A tip of the hat to Brain Bolly for enlightening me to Paul's unique ability to match what we have.

Justin McDaid:

--- Quote from: Lou Kohley on June 13, 2021, 01:04:02 PM ---Maybe Space Case in Sacramento?
Joe has always taken care of me and builds great cases.

Joe LaRussa - 916-927-3131

LOU

--- End quote ---

Yes! Joe @ Space Case has been building me indestructible cases for over twenty years. Great guy and a real craftsman!

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: jdmcdaid on August 01, 2021, 03:26:48 AM ---Yes! Joe @ Space Case has been building me indestructible cases for over twenty years. Great guy and a real craftsman!

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name name as required by the posting rules.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version