Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

SHURE PA821 VS SENNHEISER AC 3000

(1/3) > >>

Arthur Espagnol:
Hi,

According to you, what is the difference between this two combiners, and which one is the most reliable?

For me, the main difference is the power input, 250mW fort the Shure, ans 100Mw for the Sennehiser, ok, but a friend told me that it is better to connect only 6 transmitters, but why?

Because the transmitters radiating by proximity on the electronic circuits?

Thanks ;-)

Henry Cohen:

--- Quote from: fatou on June 11, 2021, 05:35:33 AM ---Hi,

According to you, what is the difference between this two combiners, and which one is the most reliable?

For me, the main difference is the power input, 250mW fort the Shure, ans 100Mw for the Sennehiser, ok, but a friend told me that it is better to connect only 6 transmitters, but why?

Because the transmitters radiating by proximity on the electronic circuits?

Thanks ;-)
--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Forum Moderator

Rui Lisboa:
Hi Arthur,
Please search the forum as there is a post that discusses this subject with actual measurements.
Please also have a look at Henry Cohen’s tips on port selection for further channel separation.
Just search combiners and indulge yourself.
Gracias

Arthur Espagnol:

--- Quote from: Rui Lisboa on June 11, 2021, 03:00:27 PM ---Hi Arthur,
Please search the forum as there is a post that discusses this subject with actual measurements.
Please also have a look at Henry Cohen’s tips on port selection for further channel separation.
Just search combiners and indulge yourself.
Gracias

--- End quote ---

Ok, i'm going fishing informations, and i'll give you a summary ;-)

Thomas Le:
I'm sure the obvious answer is to use matching brands for their products. What are you using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version