ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warranty Issue  (Read 1403 times)

Dave Pluke

• BIGG GRIN Productions
Re: Warranty Issue
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2021, 11:57:17 AM »

I'm temped to buy a battery leaf blower for my obsessive-compulsive neighbor who is constantly rearranging leaves in his yard.
==
@Dave my 44" zero turn is already borderline overkill for my acre.... a tractor would finish the tragic comedy...

@JR - go big or go home  ;D .

Although the brand doesn't appeal to pros, I've found the Black & Decker 20V stuff to be real useful. Matrix drills with interchangeable heads, hedge trimmer, mini chain saw on pole, tiny roto tiller, string trimmer and, yes, leaf blower. Powerful enough for most of my needs around the house.

Dave
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

Mal Brown

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2021, 02:23:56 PM »

American spent $105B in 2020 keeping their lawns verdant and neat.

That might be my lawn watering bill this season.  It's scary dry out here on the east slope of the Cascades.   So far WA is Ok.  A couple of fires 20 miles to the east.  Unpopulated grass land.  No inadvertent free ranges BBQ.   OR is another story ...  just a matter of time before we catch up.   All it will take is a knuckle dragged with a Roman candle and we'll be in for it.

Bug out trailer is packed and ready to go.
Bass player, sound guy.
Fb Gorge Sound and Light
WillyandNelson.com

Steve Crump

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »

@JR - go big or go home  ;D .

Although the brand doesn't appeal to pros, I've found the Black & Decker 20V stuff to be real useful. Matrix drills with interchangeable heads, hedge trimmer, mini chain saw on pole, tiny roto tiller, string trimmer and, yes, leaf blower. Powerful enough for most of my needs around the house.

Dave

As far as the lawn care products, I have really enjoyed the Echo electric stuff. You can weed eat with no motor noise, or heat, and less vibration. Leaf blower is great and the small chain saw is good for no more than I need around the house.  My favorite part is not having to go to the store for fuel, and mess with doing pre-mix.

I am already looking at electric riding mowers, there are some interesting products. My buddy's neighbor got to be part of the testing for the Ryobi rider a few years back. He had maybe 3/4 to an acre lot, he said his neighbor was a big guy and that the mower had no issues cutting his yard on a single charge. I would need more capacity and will want something a little more commercial grade, maybe a used https://meangreenproducts.com/electric-mowing-products/.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.