Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Another question about speaker aiming

(1/5) > >>

Al Rettich:
Has anyone ever made something for front fills or monitors to kick them up? Trying to find something on the internet, but I think it’s so much easier to find a diamond in the ruff!

Robert Healey:

--- Quote from: Al Rettich on June 07, 2021, 07:31:44 PM ---Has anyone ever made something for front fills or monitors to kick them up? Trying to find something on the internet, but I think it’s so much easier to find a diamond in the ruff!

--- End quote ---

A theater I worked in had short pieces of 2x4 that were spray painted black. They wrote "audio log" on them in silver sharpie. Worked pretty good!

Scott Helmke:
We usually use 2x4's covered in black gaff, but who can afford that kind of luxury these days?

Dave Garoutte:
You can take two 2x4s about the length of the depth of your speaker and cut a long arc in them.
Place the speaker in the two arcs and you can adjust your angle to suit.

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Scott Helmke on June 07, 2021, 08:25:37 PM ---We usually use 2x4's covered in black gaff, but who can afford that kind of luxury these days?

--- End quote ---
2x4's, Audio Logic MT-44's, Sonic Maximizer's, DC-300's............. ;D
Chris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version