Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

The Mac world needs a new OS!

<< < (4/4)

Dave Garoutte:
Just had to buy a new(er) Ipad to run some video software I want.  My old(er) one wouldn't go past 12.  >:(
I now have too many Ipads.

Luke Geis:
Mac/Apple has been on a downward spiral since the advent of the I-phone. It seems every year they find a way to alienate more and more people and find more ways to fix something that isn't broken, and not fix what is broken...

I will not buy another Mac unless it is an absolute requirement and that need pays for it. These days a Windows machine will do anything you ask them to do. Mac is working on making themselves irrelevant; so says the pinwheel...

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Dave Garoutte on June 08, 2021, 09:11:22 PM ---Just had to buy a new(er) Ipad to run some video software I want.  My old(er) one wouldn't go past 12.  >:(
I now have too many Ipads.

--- End quote ---

Might that software control the ATEM Mini Pro/Extreme supersource/DVE editor?

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on June 08, 2021, 11:21:59 PM ---Might that software control the ATEM Mini Pro/Extreme supersource/DVE editor?

--- End quote ---
Yup  Mixeffects needs 14.
I'm building a case to portablize my setup:
Atem Extreme Iso, Ipad, possibly RasPi, Streamdeck with Companion, ethernet switch, 17" monitor and 7" monitor with histogram, Hollyland Cosmo 600, etc.
I'll post some pix when I'm done.

John Fruits:
Did anyone else see this article:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/apple-will-finally-give-iphone-and-ipad-users-an-important-choice-to-make/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version