Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Audio Measurement and Testing

Sound Physics Lab TD-1

<< < (3/3)

Bobby Gonzales:
Yeah I really like the touring edition. It comes with 4 handles on the side which make come easier to move.

I've found the speakers from 3 different people here in Southern California.I've just been really lucky I guess.

I did look at your captions but I just did a listening test over the weekend at a outdoor location.It was fun to turn them and see what they can do.

One of the speakers I have has (2) bad mid drivers and the woofer sounds like there is dirt in the voice coil.  I am trying to decide what I wanna do with that .

Nathan Riddle:
Thats great!

If you find another pair let me know I can arrange freight :)

As far as refurbishing them my thread linked above contains all the info you need. The gentlemen here on PSW helped me along my way.

Mid drivers can be obtained from DSL directly. Theres plenty of dealers here so dont pay full price.

Good luck!

Bobby Gonzales:
If I hear about any more  Up for sale I'll let you know. I do not need anymore lol.

Do you know the model number for the mid range driver?

Ivan Beaver:

--- Quote from: Bobby Gonzales on July 06, 2021, 07:47:54 PM ---If I hear about any more  Up for sale I'll let you know. I do not need anymore lol.

Do you know the model number for the mid range driver?

--- End quote ---
The TD-1 uses the same mid driver as the Danley Sh50.  Or close enough, the differences are not performance related.

The Danley part # is JC5RTF-C

The lows and highs on the cabinets are different

Al Rettich:
Send me a PM, I'll give your the contact information for a guy who owns (last I heard) was 36 of those cabinets. Or look up Tritech Light and Sound in Middletown, OH. He also owns quite a few of the BassTech ServoDrive 7's
--- Quote from: Bobby Gonzales on June 07, 2021, 02:02:11 PM ---Hi everyone, I just picked up 6 TD-1 cabinets. I would like to tri amp them but I can't find any information on the crossover points. Does anyone have the manual or know?
I cant find the manual anywhere.

THANK YOU

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version