Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Need help on the A & H Forum website

<< < (2/3) > >>

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Andrew Broughton on June 08, 2021, 09:19:49 AM ---That's the worst forum in the world, second only to Facebook.

There's no "contact us" button to reach any admins, and that's necessary way too often when the forum doesn't work or you can't get logged in.
If you make a post and their software crashes (50% of the time), when you try to enter the message again, it blocks you thinking your a spammer.

If I hadn't already had a dLive before I saw this forum, it probably would have turned me off enough to look elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

I agree...

I have been trying on and off and I get spam blocked when I try to reset my password. There is a message window where I can type a message to the admin folks but when I hit send, it just gives me the same spammer screen and the circle continues.....

Ike Zimbel:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on June 08, 2021, 10:20:08 AM ---I agree...

I have been trying on and off and I get spam blocked when I try to reset my password. There is a message window where I can type a message to the admin folks but when I hit send, it just gives me the same spammer screen and the circle continues.....

--- End quote ---
I have made a couple of A&H peeps aware of this...they will look into it!

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Ike Zimbel on June 08, 2021, 10:36:59 AM --- I have made a couple of A&H peeps aware of this...they will look into it!

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ike!!! Appreciated.

Andrew Broughton:

--- Quote from: Ike Zimbel on June 08, 2021, 10:36:59 AM --- I have made a couple of A&H peeps aware of this...they will look into it!

--- End quote ---
They should just shut down that forum. It's an embarrassment.

Mike Caldwell:
I know if you go back to edit a post (you only have something like within 5 minutes to do it)
you need to be sure to un-check the box that says something like "keep a log of this edit".
If you do not un-check that box you get stuck as for some reason it thinks your a spammer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version