Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

On-Stage DB2150 USB DI

(1/5) > >>

TomBoisseau:
I'd like to get a few USB DI's.  I really like the Radial USB Pro DI, but I don't want to spend $230.  I then saw the On-Stage DB2150 USB DI and it looks like it would be okay.  Does anyone here have any personal experience with this unit?

Thanks,
Tom

Mike Caldwell:
Never used the On Stage USB Di but the Peavey USB-P for about $50 is hard to beat.

Keith Broughton:
The On Stage has some nice features but the USB-P works very well for half the price.
Also, I'm very curious about this statement in their description "custom-wound resistors isolate and eliminate ground loops."
Custom wound resistors?? Riiiiiight.... ???

TomBoisseau:

--- Quote from: Mike Caldwell on May 15, 2021, 07:11:56 PM ---Never used the On Stage USB Di but the Peavey USB-P for about $50 is hard to beat.

--- End quote ---

I've heard good things about the Peavey USB-P.  Unfortunately, due to the "Peavey" name, I can't use the product.  It may not make any sense, but the optics are such I'd never live it down.

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: TomBoisseau on May 15, 2021, 08:23:30 PM ---I've heard good things about the Peavey USB-P.  Unfortunately, due to the "Peavey" name, I can't use the product.  It may not make any sense, but the optics are such I'd never live it down.

--- End quote ---
Put a sticker over the logo.  I doubt if anyone needing a USB DI is going to question the brand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version