ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Line inputs needed.  (Read 368 times)

Frank Østergaard

More Line inputs needed.
« on: May 12, 2021, 01:31:34 am »

Hello and goodmorning.

I got a Soundcraft Signature 12 which i need to connect with four playback units.
Two CD Players, one Media Server and a Tablet.

But this mixer only has one dedicated "Stereo Playback" channel (channel 11/12) with RCA inputs and 21,5 kOhm input impedance.
Channels 7/8 and 9/10 do offer stereo inputs thrue two mono 6,3mm jacks each and 10 kOhm input impedance.
Channels 1-6 are regular mono channels offering mono line inputs thrue a 6,3mm jack. Also with 10 kOhm input impedance.

Its a no-brainer that i can connect my tablet to the "Stereo Playback channel (channel 11/12), but what about the rest?
Is it possible to connect both CD PLayers to the Stereo channels (channel 7/9 and 9/10) and then use two mono channels (channels 5 and 6), for the Media Server?

Kind Regards - Frank

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
Re: More Line inputs needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 02:39:36 am »

Is it possible to connect both CD PLayers to the Stereo channels (channel 7/9 and 9/10) and then use two mono channels (channels 5 and 6), for the Media Server?

Yes.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, VTC, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, OnPoint Audio, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Road Ready, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, Whirlwind, On-Stage, more...

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: More Line inputs needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 02:39:36 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.