Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Holy Crap! 324 members awaiting approval!

(1/5) > >>

Mac Kerr:
Sorry I haven’t been around this week, I’ve had some serious health issues and have been in 3 hospitals this week. I’ll be catching slowly.

Mac

John L Nobile:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on May 10, 2021, 01:23:51 PM ---Sorry I haven’t been around this week, I’ve had some serious health issues and have been in 3 hospitals this week. I’ll be catching slowly.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Hope you're feeling better now and done with hospitals Mac. I've found that they're the worst place to get any rest.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on May 10, 2021, 01:23:51 PM ---Sorry I haven’t been around this week, I’ve had some serious health issues and have been in 3 hospitals this week. I’ll be catching slowly.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Hospitals... they're full of sick people.  Happy to hear you are no longer among them, Mac!

Dan Mortensen:
Hang in there, Mac!

Glad to hear that there's people wanting to join this group. That's a good sign.

Mal Brown:
hopefully not sound companies closing and wanting to advertise their fire sale...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version