ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: IPAD update and now it doesn't see XR18?  (Read 3742 times)

Steve Crump

Re: IPAD update and now it doesn't see XR18?
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 09:32:14 AM »

I blame Apple.  Every update breaks more and more stuff.

I feel certain that you are correct. The show runs through this coming weekend and after that I will have time to mess around with the combo and see what is going on or in this case not going on...

Seems like software updates, whether it be Windows, Quickbooks, some other app that we use or firmware on many of my devices is always an issue, and at some point you get to update hardware because it will not run the latest update that you had to have...

I remember for many software apps that I use infrequently like AutoCad, which I probably use an average of once a month (if that often), I would buy the software run it 4 or 5 years between upgrades. But, so many software companies have now gone to monthly based fees to impede my old approach. Don't really know why I went this direction with this thread, I guess the relation to technology.

Steve Crump

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 11:34:26 AM »

I never posted my findings. When my Ipad updated it turned off access for the mixer in the software. It was as simple as going back into the setting and turning it back on.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 11:34:26 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.