ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Sennheiser EW300 (EK300) pack not powering on.  (Read 3271 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: Sennheiser EW300 (EK300) pack not powering on.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 08:15:42 PM »

Debbie - if you can, keep us updated on what you find out with your EW300. 

Will do!
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 11:55:40 AM »

Not happy with Sennheiser...
Update:
I filled out a repair req on 4/26 to pay for the repair in advance and get my shipping label as per Sennheiser's policy.
Pack was shipped 4/27 and I got notification it reached Sennheiser in CT on 4/29. I called the office on 5/4 to check and make sure the pack was in good hands and get an idea of repair time as I hadn't received any notification of receipt from them.
I was asked for payment again so I advised the lady I had already paid. She told me this was why I hadn't heard from them and the payment didn't go through online so the repair was held up. I gave my credit card info to her directly and she told me the payment went through OK and they would proceed with the repair and get it out to me. .
Hadn't heard anything or received any notifications from them so I called today to check and again the same lady asked me for my credit card information AGAIN to make payment. So we went round one more time and I had to give her my card info for the 3rd time. She told me she didn't know why this was happening but they would have called me by next week to let me know - WHAT? Her excuse was that they are busy...I told her I wasn't pleased.
She said the unit is repaired but was blocked for shipping so how long it has sat there waiting to be shipped - who knows?? She said she would overnight it to me and I'll have it here on monday - not holding my breath on that though.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 12:02:40 PM »

BTW - There is no problem with my credit card - it gets used all the time without any issues.

Chris Hindle

• SR Forums
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Earth, Sol System,......
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 12:25:30 PM »

BTW - There is no problem with my credit card - it gets used all the time without any issues.
Did you check with the CC company to see if charges had been applied, before "paying" again?
Chris.
Ya, Whatever. Just throw a '57 on it, and get off my stage.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 02:25:45 PM »

Did you check with the CC company to see if charges had been applied, before "paying" again?
Chris.

Thanks Chris....It is my debit card and I check my bank every few days. One of the reasons I contacted them again today was because I didn't see the charge applied yet. It shows pending debit since my call today - good sign I suppose.

Alec Spence

• Herts, UK
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 07:09:14 PM »

That's just rubbish!

I'm also surprised it happened as, usually, I find that payments taken over the phone are done "live" and confirmed with you before the call is ended.  Though that may just be a UK thing...?

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 07:55:00 PM »

That's just rubbish!

I'm also surprised it happened as, usually, I find that payments taken over the phone are done "live" and confirmed with you before the call is ended.  Though that may just be a UK thing...?

And that is why I am a bit miffed- the 1st call I made checking on things, I gave the lady my card info AND she said it went through!!

Bob Faulkner

• Raleigh, NC
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 10:23:05 PM »

Thanks for the update Debbie.  Sorry to see Sennheiser is failing to support to you.  Hopefully, they will get things working for you. 

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2021, 11:35:51 PM »

Thanks for the update Debbie.  Sorry to see Sennheiser is failing to support to you.  Hopefully, they will get things working for you.
I hope so Bob. I'll know on monday. I haven't received any tracking info from them yet...

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2021, 11:40:05 AM »

I got notice this morning from UPS that the pack will arrive tomorrow.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2021, 11:40:05 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.