Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Sennheiser EW300 (EK300) pack not powering on.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Debbie Dunkley:
Just a thought..... I have owned and used this pack for around 7 years or so... could it be as simple as an internal battery that possibly needs replacing?

Jay Marr:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on April 26, 2021, 09:01:49 am ---Just a thought..... I have owned and used this pack for around 7 years or so... could it be as simple as an internal battery that possibly needs replacing?

--- End quote ---

You could ask Senn that question, but I have a Senn wireless Mic that is about 17 yrs old, that powers up no problem.
(of course, I can't really read the LCD screen any more, but the Mic works fine)

Debbie Dunkley:
It's going out tomorrow - $176 plus $19 for shipping, sig and POD. I worked out it is 7 years old but in brand new condition (other than the fact it doesn't work of course - LOL).... I told the guy at Sennheiser it was in excellent condition and he was shocked. He said most of the packs they get in for repair - even those only 6 months old - are usually trashed!

Mike Caldwell:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on April 25, 2021, 07:46:12 pm ---It's a knob Mike - not a button. It turns and feels the same as before.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I was thinking body pack transmitter, IEM packs have an ole fashioned knob!

I had a tac switch go bad on a transmitter pack.

Bob Faulkner:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on April 26, 2021, 04:15:35 pm ---It's going out tomorrow - $176 plus $19 for shipping, sig and POD. I worked out it is 7 years old but in brand new condition (other than the fact it doesn't work of course - LOL).... I told the guy at Sennheiser it was in excellent condition and he was shocked. He said most of the packs they get in for repair - even those only 6 months old - are usually trashed!

--- End quote ---
Debbie - if you can, keep us updated on what you find out with your EW300. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version