Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

LOUDspeakers

<< < (2/9) > >>

Don T. Williams:
Maybe KV audio, Fulcrum?  There is nothing wrong with passive speakers, but if you are looking for new products, you are leaving a whole lot of great possibilities out of contention.

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: Doug Fowler on April 25, 2021, 05:30:05 PM ---
I have used QRX-212 quite a bit, passive mode.    If there are FIR presets for these (Dynacord), that should really make you grin.

--- End quote ---

What Dynacord are you referring to?  I have a few QRX 212 I may be putting to work as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Doug Fowler:

--- Quote from: Kemper Watson on April 25, 2021, 06:06:48 PM ---What Dynacord are you referring to?  I have a few QRX 212 I may be putting to work as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

It looks like EV is out of the rack mount DSP xover business,but I think Dynacord has one.  I was looking for X-Array FIR processing (that would a huge improvement for a brutishly loud system) and stumbled across the Dynacord box.  I couldn't find a preset list though.  Maybe ping your EV rep?

Is anyone here EV-savvy?

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: Doug Fowler on April 25, 2021, 06:15:56 PM ---It looks like EV is out of the rack mount DSP xover business,but I think Dynacord has one.  I was looking for X-Array FIR processing (that would a huge improvement for a brutishly loud system) and stumbled across the Dynacord box.  I couldn't find a preset list though.  Maybe ping your EV rep?

Is anyone here EV-savvy?

--- End quote ---

I wonder why there are no DSP? I had not been on EV's site in a while and was stunned when I saw that.

Edit. I have a couple of Xilica but starting points are always helpful

Doug Fowler:

--- Quote from: Kemper Watson on April 25, 2021, 07:05:42 PM ---I wonder why there are no DSP? I had not been on EV's site in a while and was stunned when I saw that.

--- End quote ---

Cruising Dynacord's site it looks like it's cheap enough to put it the amplifiers. 

That's my theory, anyway. 

I'll wager you could hire someone to roll up a QRX FIR enabled preset, if you could process it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version