Church and H.O.W. Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

X32 USB out for livestream muting of channel not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

James Schulker:

--- Quote from: Kevin Maxwell on April 17, 2021, 10:28:04 AM ---If you can please attach your scene here so someone can take a look and see what is happening. And can tell you how to fix it.

--- End quote ---

Here is a link to the scene file.  Sorry if this isn't the right way...I'm a newbie and just trying to figure this all out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i9jo0n2mvzknt1/MAIN.scn?dl=0

Kevin Maxwell:
You have the sends muted on the individual channels. This means you were in sends on faders mode and you hit mute on the channel at that point. This is what I have seen so far in my looking at the scene.

James Schulker:

--- Quote from: Kevin Maxwell on April 17, 2021, 01:45:52 PM ---You have the sends muted on the individual channels. This means you were in sends on faders mode and you hit mute on the channel at that point. This is what I have seen so far in my looking at the scene.

--- End quote ---

Here's the question though, even with the sends muted I'm getting sound out of the USB out.  In "Sends on Fader" it doesn't seem to have an impact on whether they are muted or unmuted.  Only when the channel, on main mix, is muted does it impact the sound; although even with both the main and sends on fader muted I still hear sound.

Kevin Maxwell:
When this happens do you have effect returns turned up?

James Schulker:

--- Quote from: Kevin Maxwell on April 17, 2021, 03:50:35 PM ---When this happens do you have effect returns turned up?

--- End quote ---

I honestly don't know how to turn them up/down so I guess the answer is "I don't know".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version