ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad Air 2 losing wireless connection when removing from Mackie DL 1608  (Read 345 times)

Steve Ball

Hi My iPad Air is running Master Fader 5.2 and I'm using an older Linksys EA3500 wireless Router. I've also tried an Apple Airport Express but when I remove the iPad from the docking station in the Mackie 1608, It loses it's wifi connection. Please help. This just starting happening.

Do I need another router? Something newer? Any suggestions? I'd hate to but another one and it still do the same thing.

Should I revert back to Master Fader 4?

Thank you for any help.
Steve

raymondsoly

Hi My iPad Air is running Master Fader 5.2 and I'm using an older Linksys EA3500 wireless Router. I've also tried an Apple Airport Express but when I remove the iPad from the docking station in the Mackie 1608, It loses it's wifi connection. Please help. This just starting happening.

Do I need another router? Something newer? Any suggestions? I'd hate to but another one and it still do the same thing.

Thank you for any help.
Steve

you could give this a shot:

On the iPad have it forget the connection completely, then go back and add it.  I've had iOS devices screw up, and this always tends to fix them.

It's from this post https://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,175130.0.html. ...

Ray
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 01:52:26 pm by Ray Soly »

Weogo Reed

• Western NC,
    • LiveEdge

Hi Steve,

When you have the Ipad docked, it is using the physical connection. 
When you remove it, you no longer have a connection because your wifi isn't sorted out.
Do as Ray suggests.
Also, turn your router on first and make sure it's completely booted up before turning on the DL1608.

Does your router work with other devices?  Then it's probably ok.
    Reverting to MF-4 will not fix this.

For me, MF5.2 is working fine on multiple routers, Ipads, Android, laptop, with DL1608, DL16S, DL32R.

Thanks and good health,  Weogo

Thank you for any help.
Steve

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.