ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: RCF 8004as or 9004-as  (Read 7816 times)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: RCF 8004as or 9004-as
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2021, 12:29:38 AM »

Man that's a lot of middle age knees on stage.  Just say no to cargo shorts!

I dunno Scott, that rates pretty low in the "Things Which Cannot Be Unseen" category.  And cargo shorts on performers?  The Fashion Police don't even respond to the 911 calls anymore.  :( >:(

Just be glad that Spandex® and Aqua-Net are no longer common rock and roll accoutrements.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2021, 02:59:00 AM »

I dunno Scott, that rates pretty low in the "Things Which Cannot Be Unseen" category.  And cargo shorts on performers?  The Fashion Police don't even respond to the 911 calls anymore.  :( >:(

Just be glad that Spandex® and Aqua-Net are no longer common rock and roll accoutrements.

Next time there is a good thread on Cargo Shorts in Cleveland Musicians I will copy it and send it to you here, it's gets quiet funny.  I am not so convinced it's anymore offensive that 55 year old 'roided up wanna be's in spandex, shirtless with shriveled balls. 
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Douglas R. Allen

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2021, 06:18:51 AM »

Man that's a lot of middle age knees on stage.  Just say no to cargo shorts!

:) ;D :D  I agree. Personally I keep my knees well hidden!  It was a family gathering where the father and son got together to play guitar for the first time in years. Had 50 or so people for awhile later in the evening. Small crowd as expected but raised a few dollars for Cancer awareness.  I believe this was the last show I did as Covid had shut everything down for awhile by this time. Maybe June 2020 not sure. I thought the single sub and 2 tops worked well for this setup. I have a video somewhere I'll have to look for it.

Douglas R. Allen

This was on my $50 "don't care if it gets broke or stolen" work phone. At the end the spl was too much for it and I believe a 100hz lowcut filter kicks in on the phone. The garage gave a weird effect too. Outside the base was fine. In on the dance area it was better but right between walking in and out of those doors it really canceled. I moved the sub to the other side during setup with no change. I just lived with it knowing what was going on. It is what it is as they say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gIj_yhZtCM

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 06:29:02 AM by Douglas R. Allen »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2021, 06:18:51 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 26 queries.