ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas M32 repair?  (Read 1927 times)

W. Mark Hellinger

Midas M32 repair?
« on: March 25, 2021, 11:08:24 PM »

I'm attempting to source a replacement Midas M32 PC board #POB19, which is the fader/SEL/EDIT PC board.  It seems to source the repair part from Music Tribe one must set-up a Music Tribe account.  I've tried repeatedly to set-up an account per the Music Tribe on-line signup, and am having no luck... the sign-up won't accept my username... I've tried all sorts of variations without success/ can't get past the first page.  Is there a trick to this, or should I just be patient and try again tomorrow or some future date?  I've tried calling the Las Vegas repair center, but nobody answers.  I've also looked on eBay, Reverb, etc... to source a replacement POB19 board, but no luck so-far.

MikeHarris

Re: Midas M32 repair?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:31:40 AM »

the silence and support issues are the sounds of the Midas brand imploding.
Pro users..contractors and dealers cant use unsupportable products.
One member bemoaning lack of availabilty might consider themselves forewarned of future issues

Art Welter

• Santa Fe, New Mexico
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 01:48:24 PM »

It seems to source the repair part from Music Tribe one must set-up a Music Tribe account.  Is there a trick to this, or should I just be patient and try again tomorrow or some future date?  I've tried calling the Las Vegas repair center, but nobody answers. 
Las Vegas won't answer, it's history.

Have no tricks for setting up a MT account (their processing seems to be Catch 22..), but Audio Lab of Georgia can get Music Tribe parts for you.
Real people that have been in the parts and repair business since 1975, and actually answer phones!

Audio Lab of Georgia
3611 Clearview Pl, Doraville, GA 30340

770-455-0571

https://audiolabga.com/

Art

W. Mark Hellinger

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »

Las Vegas won't answer, it's history.

Have no tricks for setting up a MT account (their processing seems to be Catch 22..), but Audio Lab of Georgia can get Music Tribe parts for you.
Real people that have been in the parts and repair business since 1975, and actually answer phones!

Audio Lab of Georgia
3611 Clearview Pl, Doraville, GA 30340

770-455-0571

https://audiolabga.com/

Art
Thank you Art!  I called them, Wendy promptly answered and took my order, said I'll have the part in 7 - 10 days.  They were very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 04:57:38 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.