Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

ATEM MiniPro help

<< < (2/2)

Robert Lofgren:
I have tested using my ipad and iphone and apple’s lightning to hdmi adapter.

Works like a charm and you also ge hdmi audio, should you want that.

Don’t forget to turn off the screensaver and use an app like Filmic Pro to get a clean video feed from the iDevice or otherwise you’ll end up with the screen controls showing on your output.

If you are feeding the atem analog input bare in mind that max input is +6dBu (even if I feel that +12dBu seems to be closer to the truth).

Eileen Krause:

--- Quote from: Robert Lofgren on March 21, 2021, 05:03:20 am ---I have tested using my ipad and iphone and apple’s lightning to hdmi adapter.

Works like a charm and you also ge hdmi audio, should you want that.

Don’t forget to turn off the screensaver and use an app like Filmic Pro to get a clean video feed from the iDevice or otherwise you’ll end up with the screen controls showing on your output.

If you are feeding the atem analog input bare in mind that max input is +6dBu (even if I feel that +12dBu seems to be closer to the truth).

--- End quote ---

Hey Robert and Nils,
Thank you BOTH for taking time to reply.  Yes, I found out  I needed Filmic app- that was the missing link for me at first... hdmi adaptors work fine..  and thank you for reminder on analog input level.
Always appreciate the support and sharing on this site! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version