Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

ATEM MiniPro help

(1/2) > >>

Eileen Krause:
Hi Friends,
As always I appreciate the real world help from folks here.  Any ATEM MiniPro users out there?  Our church is probably going to be using one soon for Live Streaming the services.   I haven't used one- I see the online videos etc..  My quick question is this-  can I use an Iphone as one of the cameras feeding the MiniPro?   Can I use an HDMI adaptor to connect from the iPhone to the ATEM hdmi camera input?  Would I need to do any thing else to make the iPhone work as a camera with the MiniPro?   

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Eileen Krause on March 10, 2021, 04:38:47 PM ---Hi Friends,
As always I appreciate the real world help from folks here.  Any ATEM MiniPro users out there?  Our church is probably going to be using one soon for Live Streaming the services.   I haven't used one- I see the online videos etc..  My quick question is this-  can I use an Iphone as one of the cameras feeding the MiniPro?   Can I use an HDMI adaptor to connect from the iPhone to the ATEM hdmi camera input?  Would I need to do any thing else to make the iPhone work as a camera with the MiniPro?   

--- End quote ---

You could but there are much better options.  I am also a BLM dealer. I have several in stock and will make you a great deal.  We can talk about your application and how to integrate.

Eileen Krause:
Thank you Scott !  Good to know you are dealer I’ll keep in mind as we close in on camera selection/purchase. 
Reason I’m asking about using IPhone as camera- I have short term access to an ATEM mini pro and want to just demo the switching between sources function..  I don’t have video camera with hdmi..  we’re not testing video quality etc..
So are you saying that I CAN hook up 2 iPhones using hdmi adaptors-to the ATEM inputs 1 and 2 and then do a live video stream to private FB.
Pastors can then see how a volunteer would be able to switch from cameras to some images, fade to black etc. 

Appreciate your response and offer to help.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Eileen Krause on March 10, 2021, 08:22:22 PM ---Thank you Scott !  Good to know you are dealer I’ll keep in mind as we close in on camera selection/purchase. 
Reason I’m asking about using IPhone as camera- I have short term access to an ATEM mini pro and want to just demo the switching between sources function..  I don’t have video camera with hdmi..  we’re not testing video quality etc..
So are you saying that I CAN hook up 2 iPhones using hdmi adaptors-to the ATEM inputs 1 and 2 and then do a live video stream to private FB.
Pastors can then see how a volunteer would be able to switch from cameras to some images, fade to black etc. 

Appreciate your response and offer to help.

--- End quote ---

Yes I am, you can use your phones with that.  Was trying to help you through economical camera connection.  If the phone can send the camera out the hdmi it will work fine. 

Yes they can do far more than fade to black, it has a whole library of actractive transitions.  You can also make stinger graphics, playback files, picture in picture and green screed.

Let me how I can help.

Scott

Nils Erickson:
Eileen,

I have used my iPhone like this through my ATEM mini pro and it works fine.  You may want to find an app that can do a "clean feed" so that you don't have all the camera info coming through as well.  Of course, you can demo all of the stuff you mentioned without doing that.

Cheers,
Nils

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version