ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planning for a virtual event with audio-visual technology. Suggestion please  (Read 1935 times)

philipshernandez

Hi, I'm Philip. Our team is planning to conduct an event on the topic 'Women empowerment.' As we know in this pandemic situation, the social event is not possible. So we planned for some virtual event with the help of audiovisual technology. We organized a team for this technical setup. I'm the leader of the group. So we are searching for an audiovisual team for this setup. What is your opinion? If it's not too much trouble, share your perspectives.

Dave Garoutte

• San Rafael, CA

Hi, I'm Philip. Our team is planning to conduct an event on the topic 'Women empowerment.' As we know in this pandemic situation, the social event is not possible. So we planned for some virtual event with the help of audiovisual technology. We organized a team for this technical setup. I'm the leader of the group. So we are searching for an audiovisual team for this setup. What is your opinion? If it's not too much trouble, share your perspectives.
What are you trying to do?  Is this a one-way stream of a panel?  A group zoom sort of thing?  More info please.
Nothing can be made idiot-proof; only idiot resistant.

Events.  Stage, PA, Lighting and Backline rentals.
Chauvet dealer.  Home of the Angler.
Inventor.  And now, Streaming Video!

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 24 queries.