ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JBL SRX 815P blinking power light  (Read 507 times)

Corbin Cornwell

JBL SRX 815P blinking power light
« on: February 22, 2021, 12:47:06 pm »

Hello,

PROBLEM:
I have a JBL SRX800 series sound system. One of my 815p's isn't functioning properly. Whenever I plug the speaker into the power cable the green light that normally turns solid when there is power now blinks. When I press the power on button, nothing happens, and when I press it again nothing happens. Typically when you press the power button, the screen lights up and you can hear the amp turn on. Unfortunalty, nothing happens at all when the speaker is plugged in.

Troubleshooting:
- I tried unplugging the speaker and connecting the power cable to different outlets, this did nothing.
- Hooked up a different speaker to the same power cable and that speaker worked fine. So therefore it's not the power cable or the outlet.

- I googled blinking light on JBL SRX and wasn't able to find anything.
- The manual for the speakers doesn't mention anything about a blinking power light.

Questions:
- Does anyone know what could be causing this?
- Is it possibly a blown Fuse?

Im probably gonna call Sweetwater and bring it to a repair center, since its still under warranty.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: JBL SRX 815P blinking power light
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 03:28:52 am »

I am having the same problem with my SRX835p. One day it just wouldn't power on. Just a green blinking light. Were you able to find out what the issue was?

It's not a blown fuse or you would have no blinkey lights.  Please fix your display name.  It's not optional.  Thanks
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: JBL SRX 815P blinking power light
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 03:28:52 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.