ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Multipurpose Coverage: UPQ-D1,D2,D3  (Read 428 times)

mayak sokolov

Best Multipurpose Coverage: UPQ-D1,D2,D3
« on: February 18, 2021, 10:25:37 AM »

Good Day All,

You're in a band, you do DJ as well and you need to select one V&H coverage for `any situation`. Clearly, for the DJ work, having stereo imaging is desirable. You have the budget for Meyer because you just love their gear :-)

Model (H x V)
UPQ-D1 (80 x 50)
UPQ-D2 (50 x 50)
UPQ-D3 (80 x 80)

I would assume that the D2 is too narrow, but would be interested to hear what you think is the best choice for a variety of rooms as well as outdoor venues.

Many Thanks

M

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Best Multipurpose Coverage: UPQ-D1,D2,D3
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 11:42:41 AM »

Good Day All,

You're in a band, you do DJ as well and you need to select one V&H coverage for `any situation`. Clearly, for the DJ work, having stereo imaging is desirable. You have the budget for Meyer because you just love their gear :-)

Model (H x V)
UPQ-D1 (80 x 50)
UPQ-D2 (50 x 50)
UPQ-D3 (80 x 80)

I would assume that the D2 is too narrow, but would be interested to hear what you think is the best choice for a variety of rooms as well as outdoor venues.

Many Thanks

M

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules of the forum.

Mac
admin

Alex Cheng

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 03:09:30 PM »

Good Day All,

Model (H x V)
UPQ-D1 (80 x 50)
UPQ-D2 (50 x 50)
UPQ-D3 (80 x 80)

Many Thanks

M

I'd map out the dimensions of potential venues or situations you might use these in and model the speakers' coverage in MAPP. Based on those results, you can make a decision.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 03:09:30 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.