ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Livestream Live Chat Service to Embed on Webpage  (Read 2397 times)

Phil Lewandowski

Livestream Live Chat Service to Embed on Webpage
« on: March 10, 2021, 03:32:16 PM »

Hi all,

I'm doing a livestream for a virtual fundraiser using the GiveSmart platform. We are doing a portion were it would be great for the virtual attendees who are watching the video to be involved in a live chat so that our hosts can interact with them.

We use Boxcast for streaming but they don't offer live chat with livestreams. They suggest using the free service of Chatango. The problem is that the GiveSmart platform requires iframe code to embed, and Chatango doesn't use that.

Anyone know if there is any live chat service that might use iframe? Or live chat services to look at in general? This is a one-time off sort of thing so free or affordable is preferred.

Thanks!

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Livestream Live Chat Service to Embed on Webpage
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 07:37:20 PM »

Hi all,

I'm doing a livestream for a virtual fundraiser using the GiveSmart platform. We are doing a portion were it would be great for the virtual attendees who are watching the video to be involved in a live chat so that our hosts can interact with them.

We use Boxcast for streaming but they don't offer live chat with livestreams. They suggest using the free service of Chatango. The problem is that the GiveSmart platform requires iframe code to embed, and Chatango doesn't use that.

Anyone know if there is any live chat service that might use iframe? Or live chat services to look at in general? This is a one-time off sort of thing so free or affordable is preferred.

Thanks!

Phil, my "day job" company is giving away Sangoma Meet it's video conference and live chat.  I don't know how long this pandemic offer will continue so we should chat about that too.

I am grabbing your wireless to test.  Keith and I talked I am just grabbing a fully setup rack with 4 RX's, 4 handhelds, 4 belt packs, 4 lav's and 2 DPA's with a combiner that you can test/play with for a couple of weeks.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Phil Lewandowski

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 07:22:23 PM »

Phil, my "day job" company is giving away Sangoma Meet it's video conference and live chat.  I don't know how long this pandemic offer will continue so we should chat about that too.

I am grabbing your wireless to test.  Keith and I talked I am just grabbing a fully setup rack with 4 RX's, 4 handhelds, 4 belt packs, 4 lav's and 2 DPA's with a combiner that you can test/play with for a couple of weeks.

Oh man, thanks so much! Hoping you didn't get too far into building the wireless rack as our Pastor really wanted to push ahead and bite the bullet on the wireless mics.
Ended up with the Sennheiser 100 G4's.  Been very happy so far, and for the money was probably exactly what we needed.

Sorry, that I couldn't respond more quickly!

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 12:26:12 AM »

Oh man, thanks so much! Hoping you didn't get too far into building the wireless rack as our Pastor really wanted to push ahead and bite the bullet on the wireless mics.
Ended up with the Sennheiser 100 G4's.  Been very happy so far, and for the money was probably exactly what we needed.

Sorry, that I couldn't respond more quickly!

Check your PM

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 12:26:12 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.