ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sennheiser e934 repair  (Read 2018 times)

Pat Patten

Sennheiser e934 repair
« on: January 09, 2021, 06:15:32 PM »

I bought a used Sennheiser wired e935 on eBay and it won't work and I can't return it. I've taken the cartridge out and no obvious loose wires. Any suggestions on repairs? I am going to call Sennheiser and ask about repair cost. Also, does anyone know if the e945 cartridge will fit if I find one?

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions
Re: Sennheiser e934 repair
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 10:56:58 PM »

From Ebay there's a chance it could be a knock off/fake Sennheiser.
Post a couple pictures of the mic and capsule.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 11:28:19 AM »

I bought a used Sennheiser wired e935 on eBay and it won't work and I can't return it. I've taken the cartridge out and no obvious loose wires. Any suggestions on repairs? I am going to call Sennheiser and ask about repair cost. Also, does anyone know if the e945 cartridge will fit if I find one?

Won't eBay back you if the mic is not as advertised (assuming it was advertised in working condition)?
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 11:28:31 AM »

Won't eBay or PayPal back you if the mic is not as advertised (assuming it was advertised in working condition)?
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 11:28:31 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.