Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews

Amate Audio (formally Master Audio) thoughts, user reviews?

(1/1)

George Hatzis:
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has ever used or heard Amate Audio speakers before?
Everything looks good online from the company, but i can't seam to find any true end user reviews.
Been looking at the NiTid N12 for a while.
https://youtu.be/OsCaJjPeZxQ

MinistryOfAudio:
Hi,

Listened to Amate Audio on a wedding.
They can go quite loud, the bass is strong.
The sound is good.
However, compared to L'Acoustic I think L'Acoustic are better, more controlled sound.
Now, have in mind L'Acoustic I heard some 8 years ago in a similar setup (wedding) but in a different location,
so hardly an objective comparison.

I also heard L'Acoustic more recently, but that was in a bigger venue and different purpose, so would be even more apple and oranges comparison.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: MinistryOfAudio on May 31, 2021, 02:34:13 am ---Hi,

Listened to Amate Audio on a wedding.
They can go quite loud, the bass is strong.
The sound is good.
However, compared to L'Acoustic I think L'Acoustic are better, more controlled sound.
Now, have in mind L'Acoustic I heard some 8 years ago in a similar setup (wedding) but in a different location,
so hardly an objective comparison.

I also heard L'Acoustic more recently, but that was in a bigger venue and different purpose, so would be even more apple and oranges comparison.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version