ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer E-Commerce  (Read 18140 times)

MikeHarris

Re: Behringer E-Commerce
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2022, 01:35:01 AM »

as a current Midas/Lab dealer prospects look very dim.
AVL is heavily discounting and pushing the Midas Pro series...not sure anybody it wants anymore.
Lab Gruppen production had ceased temporarily while a new production facility coming online.

Jim McKeveny

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2022, 10:40:27 AM »

Retail stores are insanely expensive and have limited clients in the local area.  The few pennies SEO costs doesn't even cover the TP in the restroom of a retail store.

The costs of a regional sales support information/service structure is gone too. This is a top-down, hierarchical model. A customer feedback loop is almost unnecessary, because MT has purchased the imprimatur of (former) flagship brands with innovative images, then offer de-contented mirages of prior value at irresistible initial prices.

This works in short term and is no doubt very profitable, but exactly zero of the MT portfolio brands have any kind of elevated respect, desirability, or status since acquisition.

A global Carvin.

Daniel Levi

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2022, 12:53:18 AM »

Recently MT have announced a new distributor for their pro line in the UK, Polar Audio.

Quote from: Polar Audio
POLAR is pleased to announce a new SuperPartner relationship with Music Tribe!!!
The partnership will see POLAR re-introducing the direct supply of a number of MusicTribe’s leading brands to the UK market, taking responsibility for the distribution of Klark Teknik, Lab.gruppen, Lake Processing, Midas, Tannoy, and Turbosound.
Go here for more information: https://polar.uk.com/musictribe
#MusicTribe #KlarkTeknik #LabGruppen #LakeProcessing #MidasConsoles #TANNOY #TurboSound #SUPERPARTNER

Spenser Hamilton

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2022, 10:30:21 AM »

Was going to start a new thread, but this seems relevant. Anybody dealt with MT support under the new structure?

New DL32 died on it's second gig, put in a ticket on the MT website and after a week haven't even received an acknowledgement beyond the automated email when I first submitted the ticket.

Really makes me nervous looking at the dozen new LG amps we just bought at my day job.
Technical Director - Chatham Capitol Theatre/Kiwanis Theatre

Kent Clasen

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2022, 10:38:37 PM »

Was going to start a new thread, but this seems relevant. Anybody dealt with MT support under the new structure?

New DL32 died on it's second gig, put in a ticket on the MT website and after a week haven't even received an acknowledgement beyond the automated email when I first submitted the ticket.

Really makes me nervous looking at the dozen new LG amps we just bought at my day job.

We have had 2 products in at one of their service centers for 3 months. I emailed today to check on an ETA for the repairs. This was the response:

‘On the SD8 we are waiting for Music Tribe to provide us with the price and availability of the parts needed for the repair.
The DL32 we are waiting for parts to complete the repair.’

I consider their products disposable at this point due to lack of service or worse even any communication.

Spenser Hamilton

« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2022, 09:48:19 AM »

We have had 2 products in at one of their service centers for 3 months. I emailed today to check on an ETA for the repairs. This was the response:

‘On the SD8 we are waiting for Music Tribe to provide us with the price and availability of the parts needed for the repair.
The DL32 we are waiting for parts to complete the repair.’

I consider their products disposable at this point due to lack of service or worse even any communication.

Maybe they could spend a bit less time ripping off keyboard manufacturers, then they might have the resources to provide after-sale service to existing customers.

Steve Eudaly

• Headline Productions
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2022, 11:30:01 AM »

Anybody dealt with MT support under the new structure?

We bought a WING in Feb 2020 when we were still dealers.

Of course it barely got used for the first year we owned it and once it started doing more gigs in 2021, we started having touch screen issues.

Got a case number assigned by MT support in Oct 2021.

We are still waiting on a screen. We check in regularly, but it always takes a few emails from us before getting a response.

Spenser Hamilton

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2022, 06:23:45 PM »

We bought a WING in Feb 2020 when we were still dealers.

Of course it barely got used for the first year we owned it and once it started doing more gigs in 2021, we started having touch screen issues.

Got a case number assigned by MT support in Oct 2021.

We are still waiting on a screen. We check in regularly, but it always takes a few emails from us before getting a response.

Follow up for anyone interested (or anyone thinking about burning some cash on MT products).

5 weeks of being ghosted by the MT support team, I finally got an email today advising me to contact the retailer for service. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Let's hope the retailer does a better job.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2022, 06:23:45 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.