ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer E-Commerce  (Read 11741 times)

Dave Pluke

• BIGG GRIN Productions
Re: Posting Rules
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2022, 05:24:36 PM »

Sorry, I didn't know it was required. I changed my name, now I hope everything is perfect?

Happens fairly frequently. Welcome!

Dave
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

Brian Jojade

• HappyMac Digital Electronics
Re: Behringer E-Commerce
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2022, 12:53:44 AM »

Apparently, the era of local stores has come to an end since there is only one store selling musical instruments left in my city. However, there are still a vast number of online stores selling music equipment. Therefore, I can't say that something has changed a lot. It's just now more profitable to order musical instruments than to buy in a local store. Is an E-Commerce business so much more profitable than selling in a local store? As far as I know, an online store is easier to make and cheaper to maintain. Of course, for an online store to generate income, you need to buy new ads in SEO and press release distribution, but it still turns out much cheaper.

Retail stores are insanely expensive and have limited clients in the local area.  The few pennies SEO costs doesn't even cover the TP in the restroom of a retail store.
Brian Jojade

MikeHarris

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2022, 01:35:01 AM »

as a current Midas/Lab dealer prospects look very dim.
AVL is heavily discounting and pushing the Midas Pro series...not sure anybody it wants anymore.
Lab Gruppen production had ceased temporarily while a new production facility coming online.

Jim McKeveny

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2022, 10:40:27 AM »

Retail stores are insanely expensive and have limited clients in the local area.  The few pennies SEO costs doesn't even cover the TP in the restroom of a retail store.

The costs of a regional sales support information/service structure is gone too. This is a top-down, hierarchical model. A customer feedback loop is almost unnecessary, because MT has purchased the imprimatur of (former) flagship brands with innovative images, then offer de-contented mirages of prior value at irresistible initial prices.

This works in short term and is no doubt very profitable, but exactly zero of the MT portfolio brands have any kind of elevated respect, desirability, or status since acquisition.

A global Carvin.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2022, 10:40:27 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.