Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

Newbie from Shenzhen China

(1/1)

[email protected]:
 ;)Hi Everyone,

So excited  :D, I'm Angel Cao from Shenzhen Sostron Technology Co.,Ltd specialized in both indoor & outdoor format led screen smart turnkey solution. ;D
I'd love so much this place where is free to communicate with each other. Just let me know or email me if you have any product problem of above.
I am also a freshman in the led display industry. Anyway, I'll do my best to help you achieve your solution request if possible.
We have Fine Pitch LED Screen: P0.9, P1.25, P1.56, P1.87, P2.5. ( GOB and outdoor is available).
Normal led screen(indoor & Outdoor):P3,P4,P5,P6,P8,P10 etc.
Transparent led display(Indoor & Outdoor): P2.5,P2.6,P3.91,P4.8 etc.

:(Coronavirus is still here and there, Hope you and your loved ones keep safe and healthy. Please keep a distance from each other when you go outside.

Thanks
Angel Cao :)
Sostron

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: [email protected] on December 04, 2020, 03:54:41 AM --- ;)Hi Everyone,

So excited  :D, I'm Angel Cao from Shenzhen Sostron Technology Co.,Ltd specialized in both indoor & outdoor format led screen smart turnkey solution. ;D
Thanks
Angel Cao :)
Sostron

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version