ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas m32r dn32-usb stopped being recognized Mac Pro  (Read 2354 times)

Aaron Haggerty

Midas m32r dn32-usb stopped being recognized Mac Pro
« on: November 22, 2020, 07:29:19 AM »

While tracking with my m32r in Logic, all audio stopped, mid-playback, and Logic switched to core audio. I rebooted everything, switched out a brand new USB cable. The computer no longer sees the dn32-usb. I'm having trouble finding similar reports anywhere online. Any ideas?

Brian Bolly

• DC/Baltimore and other Major Airports
Re: Midas m32r dn32-usb stopped being recognized Mac Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 08:32:45 AM »

While tracking with my m32r in Logic, all audio stopped, mid-playback, and Logic switched to core audio. I rebooted everything, switched out a brand new USB cable. The computer no longer sees the dn32-usb. I'm having trouble finding similar reports anywhere online. Any ideas?

What generation Mac Pro?  What OS?  How long is the USB cable?  Is there a USB hub involved? If so, powered or unpowered? Have you tried a different physical USB port?   

Russell Ault

• Edmonton, AB
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 03:42:26 PM »

Is the console seeing the DN32-USB still?

-Russ

Dan Mortensen

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »

A friend who has one of my old X32's called yesterday with the same problem. He said the newest Logic update stopped communication between console and program.

He said he was on console firmware 2.something (Yikes!). Are you on the newest (4.04, according to another thread)?

Good luck.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.