ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: x32 Outputs (BUS) issue  (Read 5670 times)

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
Re: x32 Outputs (BUS) issue
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 11:24:30 AM »

Here is the file:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfz79vugu0le5gw/FOHBroadcast.scn?dl=0

What firmware version are you running on this X32? Are you in the UK? I ask so I can understand the time difference between us for replies. I am in the USA east coast.

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 11:58:19 PM »

I didn't spot anything obvious in your scene file so it may be a hardware problem. The only thing I can suggest to try is on the routing page with all of your amps off I would try to reassign the XLR outs to local and then back to the standard output configuration. Just in case there is some stuck relays that by making this change may snap it back into working properly. I don't know if there are any relays used in the XLR output section.   

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 01:53:21 AM »

There are no relays or transformers in the x32/m32. Maybe a ribbon cable has become lose or you might actually be dealing with a more severe hardware issue.

I didn't spot anything obvious in your scene file so it may be a hardware problem. The only thing I can suggest to try is on the routing page with all of your amps off I would try to reassign the XLR outs to local and then back to the standard output configuration. Just in case there is some stuck relays that by making this change may snap it back into working properly. I don't know if there are any relays used in the XLR output section.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 01:53:21 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 25 queries.