ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas M32C Information Needed  (Read 2024 times)

Gary L Rowe

Midas M32C Information Needed
« on: December 10, 2020, 11:29:02 PM »

Our church purchased a Midas M32C / DL32 Stagebox for the installed sound system.  There is no documentation for the M32C (except a short, basic manual).  It appears that the M32C is functionally the same as the actual M32 sound board which I have never seen or used. There are many features in the sub-menus on the M32 iPad app.  Any suggestions on how I can learn the features of this box beyond the basic set up which I have worked out on my own? (I have check YouTube. Most of the available videos are for the M32 board.)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber