ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2020 AES Virtual Convention Sound Reinforcement Sessions  (Read 219 times)

Dan Mortensen

2020 AES Virtual Convention Sound Reinforcement Sessions
« on: October 16, 2020, 09:10:30 pm »

Hi Everyone,

Attached are a couple of pictures of the presenters, titles, and abstracts for this years AES Convention which would otherwise be in New York but now is in your living room or office.

The first and larger group is the On Demand Sessions, which are available anytime you want to watch and can be watched as much or little as you want.

The second and smaller group is the Live Sessions, which are only shown once in real time, and have some level of Chat interaction with the Presenters at the end of the recorded presentations. I believe that these will join the On Demand group approx. 24 hours after they are initially shown.

Sorry for the format of these; it was not easy to even get this that I can share with you.

Zoom in to be able to read the text.

Unless you are in some special category, there is a fee to "attend" the Convention; it's quite a bit less than the fee for a normal Convention, if that's any consolation.

I am Co-Chair this year with Henry Cohen of the SR Track.

Frank Koenig

Re: 2020 AES Virtual Convention Sound Reinforcement Sessions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 12:39:07 pm »

Adam Hill, "Audio Signal Decorrelation for Live Sound" looks interesting. Anyone know anything about this? --Frank
"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- John Pierce, Bell Labs

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: 2020 AES Virtual Convention Sound Reinforcement Sessions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 12:39:07 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 25 queries.