ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm giving away 100 copies of my new book, Introduction to Show Networking  (Read 5011 times)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 12:58:52 PM »

Where can I get this book??

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 12:59:31 PM »

I read this book, and it was something incredible! I got much knowledge from it. This book was placed on a particular book source as far as I remember. I also read other books in the similar one, try to find here what you want to in Google. It will be better to start a new topic and ask about it. I'm sure more people will see your question in that way.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

JohnHuntington

• John's Blog

Wow, blast from the past (two years ago)!

Where can I get this book??

Details here: https://controlgeek.net/bookinfo

If you want to support a small business in our industry Rational Acoustics is selling it.

John

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.