ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z Z Top console  (Read 20743 times)

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
Re: Z Z Top console
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2020, 12:33:46 PM »

Hey Mike! I've got some photos somewhere of me mixing the Outlaws on that desk. Also,Kevin McManus left Marshall Tucker Band to come to Nashville to be a studio guy,and I took over mixing MTB. I moved to Nashville in Feb 1997 and bought a house about 200 yards from the studio he ran! Small world! I'lltry and dig up those photos and post'em.
Rex

Holy Shit, it's Rex!

Welcome back buddy! 
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2020, 01:02:38 PM »

Holy Shit, it's Rex!

Welcome back buddy!
Seeing Newbie under Rex's name is good for a chuckle.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2020, 02:19:35 PM »

Hey Mike! I've got some photos somewhere of me mixing the Outlaws on that desk. Also,Kevin McManus left Marshall Tucker Band to come to Nashville to be a studio guy,and I took over mixing MTB. I moved to Nashville in Feb 1997 and bought a house about 200 yards from the studio he ran! Small world! I'lltry and dig up those photos and post'em.
Rex

I have worked a few times with a fellow named JC Girardier, these days he is at Chuck Negron's side, making sure he can still perform and keeping him sounding great.

Anyway, JC worked for Clair/Showco in the day and had all sorts of ZZ Top and Prism stories.  Not sure if any of you recall him.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

MikeHarris

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2020, 06:12:19 PM »

Rex

please do...i found George Piburn in New Mexico.  said he still has mainframe
would love to hear from Kevin

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2020, 06:12:19 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 25 queries.