ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danley System 2-SM80 and 2-TH118 4ohm  (Read 451 times)

kendallhadden

• Kindred Spirit Ministry
Danley System 2-SM80 and 2-TH118 4ohm
« on: August 03, 2020, 05:49:06 pm »

For your consideration:
Two Danley SM80T mains with a Cabbage hard rolling case enclosure.
Two Danley TH118 Touring sub cabinets with Cloud 9 full enclosure covers. These are the 4 ohm cabinets.

Just a little back story on these Danleys. I bought them new for my ministry. I also have a small Danley system consisting of SM100m Tops and a single TH-Mini bottom. The small system was used about 90% of the time and the big system was used the rest. Which consisted of about 10-12 shows a year. About two years ago my lead singer passed from brain cancer and I shut down the ministry. They have been sitting since and only used maybe 5 times. These are too nice to sit in storage.

As you can tell these are in excellent condition with only a few marks that I've tried to point out in the pictures. I also have the settings that Ivan Beaver did for me at Danley. These aren't just published settings, I actually took my entire system to Danley in Gainesville and we set it up. Ivan did everything based on my speakers.

All speakers are in excellent condition and perfect working order. All have been in the case or covered since new.
$11,000
Pictures can be seen at:
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/msg/d/swainsboro-danley-sm80t-and-th118-system/7147353421.html

The speakers are located in Swainsboro, GA which is half way between Macon, GA and Savannah, GA off of I-16.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kendallhadden@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 06:03:04 pm by kendallhadden »

ProSoundWeb Community

Danley System 2-SM80 and 2-TH118 4ohm
« on: August 03, 2020, 05:49:06 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 23 queries.