ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shure MXA 910 Qsys Plugin  (Read 4155 times)

Glen Kelley

• El Paso, TX
    • The University of Texas at El Paso
Shure MXA 910 Qsys Plugin
« on: August 03, 2020, 01:34:40 PM »

Hi all! I am having trouble finding the Shure MXA910 plugin for Qsys Designer due to the ongoing legal wrangling over the Shure product. QSC will no longer distribute it until all of that is settled.

Does anyone happen to have the most recent version of the plugin, or know where I might look to find it? Thanks!

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
Re: Shure MXA 910 Qsys Plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 01:46:58 PM »

Hi all! I am having trouble finding the Shure MXA910 plugin for Qsys Designer due to the ongoing legal wrangling over the Shure product. QSC will no longer distribute it until all of that is settled.

Does anyone happen to have the most recent version of the plugin, or know where I might look to find it? Thanks!

Looks like there might be something on the "QSC Q-SYS Programming Super Group" Facebook page.  That is the defacto location for this type of thing.

Here is a link that was posted there....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3qvql692mikgzv/Shure%20MXA910.qplug?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR0i-FJpH2a8wzJsY8XD3YbOOkf9pPuDhcZTVozmYjS6yrny-izg1A8Paac
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Glen Kelley

• El Paso, TX
    • The University of Texas at El Paso
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 04:41:24 PM »

Looks like there might be something on the "QSC Q-SYS Programming Super Group" Facebook page.  That is the defacto location for this type of thing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3qvql692mikgzv/Shure%20MXA910.qplug?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR0i-FJpH2a8wzJsY8XD3YbOOkf9pPuDhcZTVozmYjS6yrny-izg1A8Paac

Thank you David. Got it!

Erik Jerde

• Classic LAB
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 12:08:39 AM »

Yeah, if you're into Q-SYS then following that group is super valuable.  Even more so now that tag share seems to be gone.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 12:08:39 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.